niedziela, 23 października 2016

you are the sunshine

Witajcie, 
dzisiaj chciałabym Wam pokazać nowy layout. Pierwszy raz wykorzystałam nową wersję Prima Color Blooms 2 i muszę przyznać, że kolory zwalają z nóg. Są mocne i żywe. Wykorzystałam dwa z nich: Black Tulip i Pink Crocus, ale zmieszałam je z większą ilością wody, dlatego też są bardziej delikatne. Opórcz tego sięgnęłam po papiery z kolekcji Vintage Emporium, tekturki z nowej kolekcji Rossie Belle i oczywiście po zdjęcie z zestawu Ephemera od Finnabair. 
Hello crafty friends!
Today I would like to show you my layout. First time I used the Prima Color Blooms 2 sprays and I must say, they totally knocked my socks off.  The colors are so strong and vibrant! I chose two colours: Black Tulip and Pink Crocus and I blended them up with a bit of water. My colours are more delicate and dainty. I used also Vintage Emporium set and Ephemera and Chipboard from newest Prima’s collection Rossie Belle and Ephemera from Finnabair’s collection. I hope you like it. Enjoy!





I used:
Prima Marketing - Stencil - Harlequin 961305, Prima Marketing - Modeling Paste 961411, Prima Marketing - Heavy White Gesso 961442, Prima Marketing - 30x30 Rossiebelle set 585365, 963422, Prima Marketing - Clear Stamp - Messy 961893, Prima Marketing - Vintage Vanity - Clear Stamp 960933, Prima Marketing - Ephemera (vintage) 962890, Prima Marketing - Ephemera - Rossibelle 587048, Prima Marketing - Chipboard and More -€“ Rossibelle 586973, Prima Marketing - Ephemera 962883, Prima Marketing COLOR BLOOM 2 - BLACK TULIP 588793, Prima Marketing COLOR BLOOM 2 PINK CROCUS 588809, Prima Marketing - Mechanicals: Mini Stars 36pc. 963354, Prima Marketing - Metals for wood plaque 3 583088

3 komentarze:

Dziękuję za każde słowo.
I really appreciate your kind words!